From north to south, from the country villa to the city flat, all over the world, in every corner of Italy, the kitchen is the beating heart of the home.
Whether minimal or colorful, whether natural or designer, in an open space or an ad hoc environment, Stosa offers up seven ways to interpret the kitchen, starting with the type of settings to place it in. Original and innovative pairings to create the kitchen of your dreams.
- With A View Over The City: Retro details on the top floor of an elegant building.
- Far From It All: Natural tones in a house nestled in nature.
- High-volume: A contemporary architecture with an authentic soul.
- Optical & Colours: Graphic designs and vivacious colors in a young and creative house.
- Loft New Generation: White bricks and cement in a perfect urban space.
- Natural Privacy: The country house is an orderly and simple nest.
- A Taste Of The Sea: An attic where you breathe in a Mediterranean atmosphere.